WOMAN : W-wonderful mother, O-outstanding friend, M-marvelous daughter, A-adorable sister, N-nicest gift from God ๐
"Abortion is profoundly anti-women, three quarters of its victims are women :Half the babies and all the mothers"
-SAINT MOTHER TERESA.
I fear of coming out because I really don't know what type of people I will be surrounded by.
What if they abort me knowing I am a girl baby or dump me once I am born.
What if I may have a elder brother in the house I will be born,
will I'll get the same priorities or will I'll be discriminated?
Will they allow me to educate or will they use me as a source of income?
Will they allow me to do job or will they ask me to marry?
If they ask me to marry,will my in-laws family accept me the way I am,
or will they remove faults in me?
Who knows if they ask me for dowry and burn me if I fail to give?
What if I get raped?
Who says only elder girls get rape,have you'll never heard about 3 or 6 months baby girls getting rape?
We always aware people saying,
"เคฌेเคी เคฌเคाเค, เคฌेเคी เคชเคกाเค".
Why you don't aware people saying,
"เคฌेเคे เคो เคธเคฎเคाเค เคเคฐ เคจा เคฎाเคจे เคคो เคฅเคช्เคชเคก เคฒเคाเค".
The woman is at the heart of the home, let us pray that all the people realise the reason for womens existence.
๐ฏ๐ฏ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteWonderful๐๐๐ฏ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteFabulous dear ...๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteGood one ๐๐ป๐ฅ❤
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteWonderful ❣️๐❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteGood
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteGood
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteVery nice ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteNice topic
ReplyDeleteNicely written
Thank you so much ๐
DeleteVery true....๐ฏkeep blogging ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
Delete๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteNice ❣️
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteWonderful๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteVery true๐.nicely written๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteNice❤
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ๐
DeleteGood information u given time everyone dear keep it up ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
Delete