The Day I Will Cherish Forever

Hello people๐Ÿ’•

Welcome back to my blog again. Today I am sharing a short fictional story with you'll. 


           "I would rather share one lifetime.                      with you than face all the ages.                                 of this world alone "

(Malvin Fernandes, is a employer working in 'Raut Builders Company'. A year ago he had attended a conference with his other colleagues  at Shimla and had experience one sided love. He is expressing his feelings for that day and time he wish to live again) 

A year ago when I look behind, I feel blessed to have that time period in my life. It was a very busy morning for me. I was packing my stuff since that evening I was leaving for a conference with my other colleagues from work place. The conference  was in Shimla.
When we landed in Shimla after about 2 days from a train journey we were so excited. After finishing the conference we were about to return the same evening home, but due to some transport strike we  were unable to return the next four days. 
So we decided to explore the town of Shimla .
Next day when we were outing, the people of Shimla with their best hospitable manner welcomed us and also invited us for a religious program that was to be held the same day. 
That day at the program near temple when my eyes catched the corner of the temple ,there stood a beautiful girl who wore salwar kameez. 
I couldn't take of my eyes from her and without wasting much time I approached her and surprisingly she started interacting with me. It felt like we both knew each other from before. We started talking to each other and talked for hours that day about different things in Shimla. We planned to meet next day too, when we met next day she took me to some places around. We ate, we roamed, and exchanged our talks for long. Also other two days went on same way. 
On the fourth day when the strike was ended we were all set to return and that was the time I realised we did'nt bother to ask each other's names or where we stay or anything that can keep a contact between us. I was unable too to meet her the last day and also I was not having time to search for her. 
On the way when we were returning I realised that I have fallen for her, fallen for her caring nature, beauty, voice etc. 
There was nothing we shared besides the time we spend with each other.I never knew that some one could trust in me in a lesser time and so I had build a soft corner in me for her. 
As the mark of farewell the only thing we shared with each other was the promise to meet each other soon. 
Today it's been almost one year and I have been to Shimla for four times but every time I was unable to find her or anything else about her.
The only fact that has kept me alive yet is that 'Not everyone are lucky to cherish the full form of love, some are born Jus to experience the abbreviation of it'.

Comments

  1. Nice dear♥️๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb babe...❤️๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up Babu it's your second step towards best writer
    ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dear๐Ÿ’ฏit's really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woowwww wowwww๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owsm Dear ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ keep it up๐Ÿ™Œ❣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment